Bullet Waltz Bullet Waltz

Does getting the colorful bullets do anything special? Or are they there purely to makes shit look even trippier? Either way, great game!

Biocock Intimate (Demo) Biocock Intimate (Demo)

Not nearly as good as I thought it was gonna be. Rather tweeny. Maybe if I had actually played Bioshock I would like it more, but whatever. Still, amazing work none the less! Pretty damn hilarious too, like always.

Marly - The Epic Gecko Marly - The Epic Gecko

Why is it so laggy, it's unplayable. I turned the quality down, but it didn't help at all

Dizimz responds:

I couldnt say, I tested it in Chrome and it works fine for me. If you are having browser related issues, this is ported to an executable as well as a .app to play offline on either mac or pc.

So my best suggestion is to try and download it.

the-last-cockbender the-last-cockbender

I don't know if it's just me or what, but all I see is a black screen

Run Jeffrii Run! Run Jeffrii Run!

This is pretty boring. There were times when there was just a straight line of skulls , so I had to take damage. It looks like there's a second layer of Jeffrii's head under his head that moves differently, so it looks really bad.

PabMo responds:

Ah that's disappointing. Would you be able to send me a screencap of the two headed monster? Was the framerate low when you were playing? If I made another it would be written in as3 and perform better. Looking for anything to improve. Thanks for taking the time to write a review! From PabMo.

Spring Ninja Spring Ninja

I like this, it's cute

Kim Bo and tentacles Kim Bo and tentacles

This is ok. The tentacle going in her mouth looks weird though. It's like the bottom of her mouth is too close to the end of her chin, so her mouth doesn't look like it's open very much, let alone getting stuffed full of tentacle. It makes the tentacle look very flat or something. This could also use some throat bulge, that would make it look a little better and more believable. The cum in this one looks pretty good, except for the string that's on her pony tail. I know it's supposed to look like it's stuck to the wall behind her, but because the wall is so low res, it kinda vanishes and it looks like the cum just sticks out very unnaturally, but I'm just nit-picking now haha.

Also, if you wait too long before you restart the loop the button doesn't work, so you might wanna go back and fix that little bug.

Overall, it's good, but it could be a lot better.

pinoytoons responds:

yeah it's kinda buggy . it works fine in my computer but i can't make it work here . i wonder why

deedlit gangbang deedlit gangbang

This is fuckin hot dude, but you really need to work on the cum, it always just looks like thick milk or something. Cum isn't all the same consistency, it usually looks a little lumpy, and it's not super opaque and bright white. I think if you made it a slightly darker, maybe cream color, added white highlights (without outlines), and turned the alpha down just a tad, it would look WAY better. Great job none the less!

pinoytoons responds:

i will work on that next time . although adding highlights is kinda pain in the ass .

Lemonade Land Lemonade Land

"How much should it cost?"
"Fuck I dunno, TWENTY FIGH DOLLAH!"

-144 customers (yes, NEGATIVE customers) bought my lemonade
Fuck, now I'm $3593 in debt

...But to whom?

Lots of people find this review helpful!

Aurorae Aurorae

Yeah, like half the time you try to jump, you just don't. There are a lot of places where you're on a small ledge, but you move too fast to be able to run and jump. Looks nice though

semaphor responds:

Update improves on jumping meaning you can jump from the edge of your character, but of course the speed is still a difficulty factor.